1st Line Network Support Engineer – Network Service Desk Analyst – Support Analyst – 1st / 2nd Line Network Support Engineer – 1st Line Technical Support Engineer – Helpdesk Analyst – Windows 10 / 11 Administration- 1st Line support – LAN / WAN – Networking – ADSL – Switches – VLANS – Office 365 Support – sought for leading Telecoms and IT Solutions Company based close to Maidstone, Kent. This Hybrid role with home working plus 3 days a week office-based on completion of probation / Training has a starting salary up to £25,000 per annum+ Benefits
My client is a leading Telecoms and IT Solutions Company who are looking for a 1st Line Network Support Engineer to join an in-house team that provides hands-on 1st Line Technical and network support to their customers.
The main duties of this 1st Line Network Support Engineer are the following:
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting for network issues, including network connectivity problems, network hardware and software issues, and network infrastructure upgrades.
- Responsible for handling initial support of service requests related to all network technology, including; routers, wireless access point, networks, and vendor-specific hardware and software. Provide support for client networks and applications across the UK and Europe.
- Provide remote and telephone support for client networks and applications
- Coordinate with other members of the Network Operations technical team, such as system administrators and network engineers, to resolve network issues or escalate as appropriate and implement network changes
My client is looking for a Network Support Engineer with the following experience:
- Previous 1st Line Network / Technical support
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- Networking knowledge covering ADSL Broadband, Local Area Networks, Switches & VLANs.
- Understand cabling needs for IT/Telephone System Jobs
- Windows 10/11 Administration & Support
- Able to install, configure, upgrade and relocate Network hardware, software and print devices. Microsoft Office 365 experience.
- If you have any Certification in network-specific disciplines, such as Cisco Certified Network Associate, CCNA or Network+ or MCITP highly desirable
My Client based close to Maidstone, Kent offers his Hybrid role with home working plus 3 days office on completed probation / Training with a starting salary of £25,000 + benefits
If you are an experienced 1st Line Network Support Engineer who is looking for a new role and would like to join my client who is a young and dynamic company with well-established routes this role offers career prospects within a growing organisation. Please forward your CV to me