2nd Line Support Engineer -2nd line Service Desk Analyst – IT Service Desk Analyst- Cloud Infrastructure Support – Cloud 2nd Line Support Engineer -Windows Server, Windows 7/10, Office 365, Active Directory, Exchange, SCCM, ServiceNow – Public Cloud – Azure – Intune – £30,000 – £32,000 + Bonus + Excellent training + Benefits -Hybrid working – WFH 4 days a week and 1 day in office based close to Guildford Surrey.
My client is looking for an enthusiastic 2nd Line Support Engineer – Service Desk Analyst to join a team that provides remote support to customers via remote technologies and telephone support for all desktops, laptops, and mobile devices.
The key responsibilities for this 2nd Line Azure Support Engineer- 2nd line Service Desk Analyst –
- Initial point of escalation for Level 1 engineers,
- Provide end-user support via remote technologies and telephone support
- Technical support for all endpoints, desktops; laptops, and mobile devices.
- Effective and efficient ticket management, ensuring regular status updates are visible in both internal and customer-facing
- Ensuring SLAs and OLAs are managed and met
- Working as a team to ensure all tickets are owned and progressed through their lifecycle to a prompt resolution and agreed on customer closure, ensuring timely escalation to 3rd line as/when necessary
- Working in a Service Desk environment – 2nd Line Support Engineer
- Experience in working for a Managed Service Provider (MSP) or an IT Supplier
- ITIL Certified
- Proven experience in supporting Microsoft 365 and Modern Workplace applications and technologies, Exchange Online; Teams; OneDrive, SharePoint, and Defender, Windows OS
- Microsoft Intune Endpoint Management and Autopilot builds
- Hardware fault diagnosis
- Active Directory Users and Computer administration
- Public Cloud (Azure)
- Azure AD including MFA
- Experience of using ServiceNow
- Office 365 Admin Centre
Advantageous / Desirable skills are any experience with Microsoft SCCM, Experience with proxy technologies (Forcepoint/Mimecast), Understanding of basic networking principles (TCP/IP, etc), Understanding of ITIL operations module (Incident management, request fulfilment, and problem management), Understanding of ISO 27001 principles, Understanding of GDPR principles, Microsoft MCSA/MCSE certified.
My client is offering a hybrid working environment 4 days WFH and 1 day office Eventhough my client is offering remote working they are looking for someone within easy commutable distance to their office in Godalming, Surrey and is offering a salary of between £30,000 – £32,000 + Bonus + Great Training programme + Benefits + Great Career potential
If you are an experienced 2nd Line Azure Support Engineer – 2nd line IT Service Desk Engineer who has the above skills then please apply now