2nd Line SQL Application Technical Support – Second line SQL Software Support – Senior Support Analyst – 2nd Application Support Engineer – Business Software Application Support services – sought for leading international financial services client based close to Epsom, Surrey.
I am looking for an 2nd Line SQL Application Technical Support – Second line SQL Software Support with solid SQL experience to take responsibility for the development, configuration and quality assurance on assigned changes, projects and services within an Financial Services Retail Point of Sale environment. The key responsibilities for the 2nd Line SQL Application Technical Support – Second line SQL Software Support are to:
- Provide 2nd line support for SQL based applications and services ensuring that all IT customers are afforded a high quality of service. Actively participate in the resolution of major incidents, post-incident reviews and change implementation reviews.
- Ensure effective support of critical IT services during operational support hours and provide out of hours cover when required.
- Provide advice, guidance and estimates to the Solution Design process as required to ensure proposed solutions are operationally supportable.
- Set up and maintain system account roles, parameters and interfaces in compliance with prevailing regulations.
- Monitor calls and outcomes against agreed to SLA and produce statistics and recommendations to improve service stability and customer satisfaction.
The 2nd Line SQL Application Technical Support – Second line SQL Software Support will have the following experience:
- SQL Technical skills to enable information gathering and analysis
- Knowledge, data movement and web interfaces
- Awareness of the software development lifecycle.
- Track record in analysing and troubleshooting IT services.
- Experience of taking ticket ownership and driving resolution
- Worked with Business Analyst’s and outside third party suppliers to resolve application support issues
- A technical aptitude that will enable concepts to be readily understood and specific service knowledge to be built.
If you have any experience in the following would be highly desirable
- Financial Services Retail Point of Sale , Contract Management and billing, or Data Warehousing and reporting systems/services.
My Client has a substantial IT presence located in an impressive modern purpose-built office based close to Epsom, Surrey. However, due to its unique location, you will need to be a car driver as public transport routes are not ‘commuter-friendly’! There are on-site car parking and on-site facilities. They can offer a competitive salary + excellent benefits
If you are an experienced 2nd Line SQL Application Technical Support – Second line SQL Software Support – Senior Support Analyst – 2nd Application Support Engineer – Business Software Application Support services who has comes from a solid SQL based Application Support in Financial Services Retail Point of Sale background and has experience providing 2nd line Application Support to users and customers then please forward your CV to me ASAP.