Application Support Specialist – SQL Application Support Analyst – SQL Support Analyst – Application Support Engineer 1st & 2nd Line Application Support – SQL – ITIL – data movement – Web Interfaces sought for leading international financial services client based close to Epsom, Surrey.
I am looking for an Application Support Analyst who can deliver first-class Application Support for the software applications deployed and take responsibility for the development, configuration and quality assurance on assigned changes, projects and services.
The key responsibilities for the Application Support Analyst are to:
- Provide 1st and 2nd line support for applications and services ensuring that all IT customers are afforded a high quality of service. Actively participate in the resolution of major incidents, post-incident reviews and change implementation reviews.
- Ensure effective support of critical IT services during operational support hours and provide out of hours cover when required.
- Provide advice, guidance and estimates to the Solution Design process as required to ensure proposed solutions are operationally supportable.
- Set up and maintain system account roles, parameters and interfaces in compliance with prevailing regulations.
- Monitor calls and outcomes against agreed to SLA and produce statistics and recommendations to improve service stability and customer satisfaction.
The Application Support Analyst – 1st & 2nd Line Support Analyst will have the following experience
- Technical skills to enable information gathering and analysis e.g. SQL, Operating system knowledge, data movement and web interfaces
- Awareness of the software development lifecycle.
- Track record in analysing and troubleshooting IT services.
- Experience of taking ticket ownership and driving resolution.
- A technical aptitude that will enable concepts to be readily understood and specific service knowledge to be built.
If you have any experience in the following would be highly desirable
- Retail Point of Sale, Contract Management and billing, or Data Warehousing and reporting systems/services.
My Client has a substantial IT presence located in an impressive modern purpose-built office based close to Epsom, Surrey. However, due to its unique location, you will need to be a car driver as public transport routes are not ‘commuter-friendly’! There are on-site car parking and on-site facilities. They can offer a competitive salary + excellent benefits
If you are an experienced Application Support Specialist who has comes from a solid application Support background and has experience providing 1st & 2nd line Application Support to users and customers and also strong SQL skills then please forward your CV to me ASAP.