Business Analyst – Business Analysis – Applications Business Analyst – Business Analyst – Project Manager – Project Management – Fleet Management – FMS – SDLC – Application Projects – Hybrid BA/PM – Portsmouth, Hampshire – Home & Office based – 2 days WFH and 3 days office – Competitive Salary.
My client is embarking on a Transformation Programme to replace the entire IT Systems landscape over the next few years. They are looking for a Business Analyst/ Project Manager to assist with the transformation project working on multiple projects of varying scale from Small “stand-alone” to larger initiatives and the broader change Programme.
The key responsibilities for this Business Analysis/ Project Manager are
- Build stakeholder relationships & understanding the business model and the future mobility & digital strategy
- Gather, document and review detailed requirements
- Challenge, assess and prioritise requirements in line with customer expectations, business benefits and delivery complexity
- Support development and testing delivery phases as required
- Take responsibility for managing the end-to-end Project delivery lifecycle adhering to internal Framework
- Ensure all artefacts utilise approved Templates and meet expected quality measures
- Produce associated documents including a Project Initiation Document (PID), appropriate Plans, Risk/Issues Log, & Status Reports
- Current Business Analysis experience with some Project Management experience ie working in a Hybrid BA/PM role
- Demonstrable experience of various techniques including use cases, business process models and decision models
- Ability to use appropriate visual modelling techniques including workflow diagrams and wireframes
- Good experience of facilitating workshops and working alongside a variety of technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Working with Vendor and internal stakeholders
- Experience in end-to-end management of small projects and a strong understanding of the SDLC and associated disciplines including planning, risk & issue management, project documentation and reporting
- Fleet Management – Leasing environment
- ISEB / BCS qualified and/ or Prince Certified
My client is looking to reward this Hybrid BA/PM a competitive salary + Bens, they are based in Portsmouth and are looking for this role to be a mixture of WFH & Office,( 2 days WFH & 3 days Office) so ideally looking for someone who lives within commutable distance of their offices.
If you are an experienced Business Analyst who has some Project Management experience and has the above skills then I would like to hear from you.