Junior Java Developer – Graduate Java Developer – Java Developer – Graduate Developer – Junior Java Programmer – Software Developer – Java – SE – MVC – – REST – SQL – HTTP – Spring – SOAP – Coventry – West Midlands – £25,000 PA and Excellent Company Benefits.
My client is an industry-leading software company who work with a variety of well-known clients, predominantly in the automotive sector based in Coventry, West Midlands. You will join a team of developers who are responsible for delivering a range of software products in a team focussed environment and have the opportunity to work with a software stack using a wide range of cutting edge technologies.
My client is undergoing rapid expansion and can offer an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic Junior Java Developer to support their business growth.
Junior Java Developer Responsibilities:
You will be tasked with writing unit tests and pair programming with a senior developer
- Working on exciting new projects building a high volume transactional wagering system for a UK wide project
- Junior Java Developer required to identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
Junior Java Developer Skills:
- Ideally, you will have gained a BSc Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related subject
- Graduate Java Developer with an avid interest in programming/software engineering
- Knowledge and experience of development using Java / J2EE (ideally Java SE 8)
- Logical and analytical thinking
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a salary of up to £25,000 PA + Excellent Company Benefits that include Pension, Private Healthcare, 25 Days Holiday + Excellent Internal Training and Development opportunities.
So, if you are an enthusiastic and highly passionate Graduate Developer – Junior Java Developer – Graduate Java Developer – Software Developer who wants to work with a software stack using a wide range of cutting technologies then I would be very interested in hearing from you.