Junior Java Developer – Graduate Java Developer – Java Developer – Graduate Developer – Junior Java Programmer – Software Developer – Java – SE – MVC – – REST – SQL – HTTP – Spring – SOAP – Coventry – West Midlands – £25,000 PA and Excellent Company Benefits.
My client is an industry-leading software company who work with a variety of well-known clients, predominantly in the automotive sector based in Coventry, West Midlands. You will join a team of developers responsible for delivering a range of software products in a team-focused environment and have the opportunity to work with a software stack using a wide range of cutting-edge technologies.
My client is undergoing rapid expansion and can offer an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic Junior Java Developer to support their business growth.
Junior Java Developer Responsibilities:
You will be tasked with writing unit tests and pair programming with a senior developer
- Working on exciting new projects building a high volume transactional wagering system for a UK wide project
- Junior Java Developer required to identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
Junior Java Developer Skills:
- Ideally, you will have gained a BSc Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related subject
- Graduate Java Developer with an avid interest in programming/software engineering
- Knowledge and experience of development using Java / J2EE (ideally Java SE 8)
- Logical and analytical thinking
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a salary of up to £25,000 PA + Excellent Company Benefits, including Pension, Private Healthcare, 25 Days Holiday + Excellent Internal Training and Development opportunities.
So, if you are an enthusiastic and highly passionate Graduate Developer – Junior Java Developer – Graduate Java Developer – Software Developer who wants to work with a software stack using a wide range of cutting technologies, I would be very interested in hearing from you.