Infrastructure Manager – Infrastructure Service Manager – Infrastructure & Service Manager Hands-on Infrastructure Manager – Team Management –2nd 3rd line Technical Support Team Manager – Infrastructure Team Lead – Networking – Virtualisation technologies – CISSP, CISA, CISM, CEH certifications are required by a rapidly growing business based in West Surrey to manage a Cloud Infrastructure Team, This is a HOMEBASED role and a salary of between £75k – £80k+ Bens.
The Infrastructure Service Manager – Infrastructure & Service Manager – Infrastructure Manager – Hands-on Infrastructure Manager – IT Security Infrastructure Manager will manage the 2nd – 3rd Line technical support team.
- Providing operational infrastructure expertise, management and assistance to engineers and technical support teams
- Management and development of day-to-day 2nd-3rd line support
- Develop service and operational competence and standards around our private cloud services and BAU systems
- Key member of the InfoSec group ensuring security, compliance, redundancy and resilience is incorporated into all projects and changes.
- Manage IT datacentre, hardware, software and services suppliers
- Service owner for infrastructure and responsible for change and release management
- Ensure delivery of 99.999% uptime environment in line with tight SLA’s
- Identify and manage infrastructure projects and changes to minimize risk and provide an optimized, resilient and secure network environment
- Managing the deployment of new environments, equipment and services for the on-boarding of customers.
Infrastructure Service Manager – Infrastructure Manager – Infrastructure, IT Security & Services Manager will have the following experience
- Comes from an Infrastructure background
- Strong team management skills to include mentoring, objective setting and skills development to support the growing business
- Certifications in IT Security i.e., CISSP, CISM, CISA, CISMP, CEH, CompTIA’s Security+, or Networking or VMware
- Strong technical knowledge of networking, infrastructure and virtualization technologies in our stack (VMware/Windows Server/SAN’s/SQL/VEEAM)
- Working knowledge of ITIL and ISO aligned processes (Incident, Problem, Change, Release, Security)
- Working knowledge of DevOps principles and technologies for configuration management and release automation
- Firm understanding of the design and implementation of Network Security Standards and controls
- Support, management and configuration of Windows and Linux Server’s in various roles and functions (IIS, AD, DNS, FSRM, SQL)
- Change Management, Security Management and Project Delivery experience
This role is a Homebased role, but the Infrastructure Manager will be required to go to their offices for Meetings, so Ideally looking for someone who lives in the West Surrey / Berkshire area. The salary for this hands-on Infrastructure Service Manager – salary between £75K- £80k + Bens
If you are an experienced Infrastructure Service Manager who has solid leadership skills and hands-on technical expertise along with certifications in IT security i.e., CISSP, CISM, CISA please forward your CV ASAP.