IT Finance & Projects Team Leader – IT Finance Team Leader – IT Project Leader Analytical – Supplier management- budget – Financial Management – Licence Management – IT Assets – Prince 2 – ITIL- skills are required by my financial Services Client based close to Epsom – Competitive salary + Bonus + Good Bens. Hybrid working -2 days office ( Epsom) and 3 days remote This role is a 15-month Fixed-term PAYE role( FTC) to start July 22.
The IT Finance & projects Team Leader is responsible for the management, governance and delivery of administrative services across Procurement, Financial and Projects for the IT Department.
Key Responsibilities for this IT Finance & Projects Supervisor – Team Leader are :
- Participation in tasks to ensure that the Procurement, Financial and Project Governance in IT is undertaken in a structured and controlled manner.
- Ensure all Purchase Order and Invoicing processes are followed, including costs are correct, allocated to the right cost centre and general ledger codes, goods are received, and any renewals timeframes are recorded in the Definitive Software Library.
- Gather and maintain information regarding the IT environment components that support the Services in order to determine service costs and develop robust and auditable Service Catalogues,
- Ensure Time sheet templates are maintained correctly for projects, services and staff, including adherence to overtime, on-call and expenses policy.
- Monthly IT Budget reviews, including generation of base data for input into the Annual Budget process performed by the IT General Manager
Key skills for this IT Finance & Projects Team Supervisor/ Leader are
- Experience of working in an IT Finance & Projects Lead role or Similar
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Excellent skills in MS Office Skills (especially Excel)
- Supplier Management
- Budget/Financial Management
- Ability to explain complex concepts/calculations
- Understanding of IT Assets
- Licence Management
- Prince 2 or other Project Management methods qualification/experience
- ITIL Qualification
This role is a 15- Month Fixed Term role to start in JULY
Due to the location of our client is based in Epsom, Surrey you must be a car driver, plenty of parking onsite. Working 3 days a week at home and 2 days in the office in Epsom.
My client is looking to reward this IT Finance & Projects Supervisor – Team Leader with a competitive salary + excellent benefits and a good working environment.
If you are an experienced IT Finance & Projects Supervisor – Team Leader who is looking for a new role and have the above skills. Please forward your CV to me ASAP!