IT Project Manager – Project Manager – Business Change Project Manager – Prince 2 – Agile -Scrum – Jira – Telecommunications – Stakeholder Management – PMO – SaaS – is required by a leading fast-growing company based close to Crawley, West Sussex – Hybrid working -WFH 3 days – office 2 days a week.
I am looking for an IT Project Manager – Project Manager – Business Change Project Manager who has experience in managing multiple projects across the business within a small to medium-sized company
The Project Manager will have responsibility for setting up and running the central Project Management Office (PMO) function for cross-departmental projects spanning Product, Business Development, Sales, Marketing, Finance, and IT, working with the C-suite, departmental heads, and departmental Project Manager
The Project Manager’s key responsibilities:
- Planning project management, including setting deadlines, prioritising tasks, and assigning team members to deliverables.
- Collaborating with other department leaders to define, prioritise, and develop projects.
- Overseeing the development of the project and ensuring that team members are carrying out their tasks efficiently while upholding the company’s standards.
- Continuously evaluating projects to ensure they are meeting company standards, adhering to budgets, and meeting deadlines.
- Drafting new and improving existing PMO policies and processes.
- Analysing financial data, including project budgets, risks, and resource allocation.
- Currently working as a Project Manager within a PMO environment
- Experience with Agile development planning softwareg. Jira, Basecamp.
- IT literate including competence with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Able to demonstrate experience of sole responsibility for managing cross-functional projects or complex departmental projects.
- Strong Stakeholder management engagement skills
- Project management Qualification
- Ideally experience of working with SaaS products
My client is based in Crawley west Sussex and is looking to reward this IT Project Manager a salary of £35k-£40k + Bens. They are also offering a hybrid working environment of 2 days office and 3 days WFH or as and when the business requires.
If you are an experienced IT Project Manager – Business Change Project Manager who is looking for a new role and wants to work for a growing company and has the skills above please forward your CV to me ASAP.