IT Service Desk Analyst – 1st / 2nd Line Support Analyst – Helpdesk Analyst – IT Support Analyst, – IT Support Desk Engineer – Service Desk Analyst – Technical Support Analyst – 1st / 2nd Line Desktop Support – Windows – Office 365 – Active Directory – Web-based applications – Project work – Azure Admin, DNS – Password resets – Systems upgrades skills are required for a growing organisation based close to Guildford, Surrey, Salary up to £30,000+ Ben’s + great career prospects.
I am looking for a customer-focused Service Desk Analyst -1st /2nd Line Support Analyst – Help desk Analyst – IT Support Analyst who will join a team who provide technical, application and operational support to my client’s worldwide customers and also in -house.
The key responsibilities for this IT Service Desk Analyst are:
- Provide 1st / 2nd Technical Support for customers and internal staff
- Log incidents via phone and email
- Provide application support for web applications
- Set up new starters and leavers including account creations, licence allocation equipment ordering, software installation and assignment
- Heavily involved in technical projects, delivery and systems management i.e. roll-out and management of MDM, implementation of password management solutions, Azure admin, corporate systems upgrade, management migration of DNS etc.
Are you a 1st / 2nd Line Service Support Analyst – Service Desk Analyst – 1st / 2nd Line Desktop Support who has the following experience
- Worked on a Service Desk / 1st / 2nd line support environment
- Supporting Office 365, Active Directory, web-based applications
- Good troubleshooting skills
My client works with global financial organisation and are looking to reward this Service Desk Analyst a salary of up to £30,000 + Bens + career growth This role involves working a shift pattern, of 7 am-4 pm and 10 am-7 pm ( Monday to Friday), so ideally you would need to drive.
If you are a Service Desk Analyst – Helpdesk Analyst – 1st/2nd Line Support Analyst who is looking for a role which is a mixture of Case Management and Technical Project work then please forward your CV to me ASAP