IT Support Analyst – Service Desk Analyst – Technical Analyst – 1st – 3rd level Support Engineer – Technical Support – Service Desk Support Engineer – MS Office 36 – Windows Server 2008 – 2016 – Active Directory – Exchange – Windows 10 Support and Installation with previous supervisory experience is required for a financial Service client based in Epsom Surrey.
I am looking for an IT Service Desk Analyst – Service Desk Support Engineer who is ITIL V3/4 Foundation qualified with previous supervisory experience who can join an in-house support team to provide technical support across the business and happy to undertake from First to Third line support duties. The IT Support Analysts provide 1st line support for all incidents and service requests and also 2nd – 3rd line for all systems and applications supported by the Service Desk. You will be working to strict Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) following ITIL processes and working Monday – Friday on a rotating shift pattern. The shifts are 7:00am to 3:30pm, 8:00am to 4:30pm and 9:30am to 6:00pm plus 1 in 4 Saturdays.
The duties and responsibilities of the IT Support Analyst include working as a senior member of the Service Desk team providing an escalation point to other Service Desk Analysts, coaching, mentoring and training to the team. The main duties are:
- Log, manage and resolve incidents and support requests within agreed timescales
- Keep detailed, accurate and consistent records for the team calls to ensure they are updated regularly and that the customer is kept informed
- Ensure the customer is satisfied with the resolution of the call prior to closure
- Refer all requests that cannot be directly resolved to the appropriate person or service provider
- Escalate any problems, major incidents, issues or complaints as appropriate and support, coach and assist other team members
- Windows Operating Systems including Windows 2016 server and Windows 10 desktop
- Microsoft Office 365
- Exchange 2010 & Active Directory
- LANDesk Service Management suite
- Cisco CUCM, CCX + Unity and RAS plus Juniper Systems
- Bloomberg and online Banking Systems
- Support of hardware including desktops, laptops & Printers plus networking
- ITIL V3/4 Foundation plus SDI Service Desk Analyst or equivalent
- Experience of working as a senior member of the Service Desk team providing an escalation point to other Service Desk Analysts, coaching, mentoring and training to the team.
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of Incident, Problem and Service Request management processes – ideally using LANDesk Service Management Suite
- Solid experience of working in a busy IT Service Desk environment in a technical customer-facing role
- Experience providing 1st to 3rd line technical support via telephone, email, remote and desk-side support
- Demonstrable troubleshooting and problem resolution skills and working to strict Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) following ITIL processes
- Strong experience of Microsoft Windows platform including Windows 7 support and installation, Microsoft Office 365, supporting end users of Microsoft Exchange with Outlook
- Windows Server + Active Directory and other account administration experience
Although the role is in Epsom, Surrey you MUST be car driver but there plenty of on-site parking and you will be working in a modern spacious business environment with numerous on-site facilities. They can offer a competitive Salary and good company benefits as an IT Support Analyst – Service Desk Analyst – Technical Support Engineer – Service Desk Support Engineer based in Epsom Surrey – Please send me your CV for a swift response!