Lead PHP Developer – Lead PHP Software Engineer – Lead Developer – Lead PHP Software Developer – PHP – Laravel -Drupal – WordPress -MySQL – Lumen- CMS –£82,500- £95,000 + 10% Bonus + Excellent Benefits required by a fast-growing Digital Marketing Agency based in South East London
My client has offices spanning across EMEA, US and APAC Regions. They are rapidly growing and seek a Lead PHP Developer – Lead PHP Software Developer to join their customer-centric product development team responsible for designing, building, and maintaining both new and existing products and services.
Key responsibilities for this Lead PHP Developer are:
To contribute towards client & internal projects, and ensuring the work you deliver is of high quality. You’ll work across a range of Content Management Systems such as WordPress & Drupal, and PHP Frameworks such as Laravel & Lumen
Experienced required for this Lead PHP Software Engineer – Lead PHP Developer is
- Strong PHP Development experience
- Architecting and delivering large scale solutions with a distributed architecture.
- Experience designing and delivering Content Management Systems (WordPress or Drupal), Frameworks (Laravel)
- Understanding of Relational Database Schemas- MySQL
- Delivering solutions using PSR-4 Standards
- Experience architecting & delivering solutions that utilise Composer and web services (JSON/XML APIs)
- Working with Agile/Lean (iterative) development practices
My client is based in South East London and is looking to reward this Lead PHP Developer a Salary of up to £95k + 10% Bonus + Excellent Company Bens and career progression
If you are an experienced Lead PHP Developer – Lead Software Engineer – PHP who enjoys coding and is looking for a new challenge, please forward your CV to me ASAP.
Who is Reflex Computer Recruitment?
Reflex, established since 1990, is a successful independent IT Recruitment Consultancy. We are a proud member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we strongly believe in ethical recruitment building long term relationships with both clients and candidates. We are ideally qualified to offer clients the best possible solution in fulfilling their computer personnel requirements; whether they are regional, national or international.