Business Intelligence Specialist – BI Developer – Business Intelligence Developer – Microsoft BI Solutions Specialist – PowerBI – Microsoft BI Stack – SQL Server – SSAS – SSRS – Source control skills are required to join a BI Solutions Team who support the development and optimisation of the Business Intelligence Applications.- HOMEBASED – £42,345 + Bens
The BI Developer – Power BI Specialist will be delivering support and solutions to assigned business areas in relation to various software programs including PowerBI. It ensures optimum application design and systems performance is achieved to fulfil business objectives. Working with partners and internal customers to develop datasets and applications, leading and mentoring others working with the software.
- Responsible for the provision of technical specialist support to assigned business areas; working with partners and customers to conduct root cause analysis, evaluate and generate ideas, design solutions for improvement and contribute to effective implementation plans.
- Provide expertise for Transformational Support projects in relation to the implementation of technical deliverables, working closely with data SMEs (subject matter experts) and data warehouse owners.
- Responsible for the successful design and delivery of technical solutions including, testing of new and existing applications.
- Performing post-resolution follow-ups to ensure problems have been adequately resolved
- Manage and oversee enhancements and defect resolution(s). Communicate application problems and issues promptly to key stakeholders and lead on the resolution plans including the prioritisation, scheduling, and administering of work as required.
Key Skills this BI Developer – Business Intelligence Specialist are
Strong knowledge and experience working with the Microsoft BI stack including Power BI, SQL Server, SSAS, and SSRS.
- Technical expertise regarding visualization, story-telling and data models.
- Strong UI and UX competencies and enthusiastic about best practice data visualisation.
- Knowledge of trends in technology relating to software applications.
- Experience with building and maintaining databases for query and problem tracking, and building multi-source data sets
- Experience user interface design best practice
- Awareness of Data Quality Best Practice and how it should apply to Enterprise BI
The Microsoft BI Solutions Specialist role is HOMEBASED with travel to the office in Poole, Dorset maybe once a month for workshops
My client is looking to pay this BI Solutions Specialist a salary of up to £42,345 per annum + great Company Benefits. These include; generous pension scheme (up to the equivalent of 16% of your basic salary), 26 days holiday plus bank holidays, cycle to work scheme, great culture and working environment and regular social events.
If you are an experienced Microsoft Business Intelligence Specialist with experience in SQL Server, SSRS and SSAS and looking for a new challenge then please forward your CV to me ASAP