MS D365 Business Change Programme Manager – Dynamics 365 Change Programme Manager – Dynamics 365 Business Change Manager – ERP Business Change Programme Manager – Microsoft Dynamics D365 skills are required for an ERP Transformation & Business Change Programme.
The Programme Manager will have full responsibility for programme leadership, senior stakeholder management and the organisation, governance and delivery of multiple projects under the programme umbrella.
You will lead from on Premise MS Dynamics AX to Dynamics 365 combined with a large Business Change Programme for a leading organisation based on the Hampshire / Dorset border for a 12 Month Contract. HOME-BASED with travel to my client’s offices in Poole once a week at the start and then as when the programme requires. Initial 12-month Contract for 2-year programme – Daily rate up to £1060 per day – Outside IR35. ASAP Start.
I am looking for an experienced MS D365 Business Change Programme Manager – Dynamics 365 Change Programme Manager – Dynamics 365 Business Change Manager who can shape, lead and drive a complex programme of work to deliver process, people and systems transformation through, and connected, to a new Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform Upgrading from AX 2012.
This would suit an experienced ERP Programme Manager who has the following:
- Experience in managing leading and delivering complex transformations ERP / Microsoft Dynamics programmes
- Tender management – Ability to go out to tender and select a supplier
- Strong Governance experience
- Experience in scoping, designing and delivering programmes on Microsoft Dynamics 365 and related technologies.
- Experience in working on a Programme that includes manufacturing, finance, HR and procurement processes
- Transformations, strategic change leadership and delivering this through the process, organisational design, people change and technology change
The key responsibilities are
- To agree with senior stakeholders on a clear set of outcomes and success criteria for the programme
- To agree with senior stakeholders on an appropriate approach and structure for the programme
- To mobilise the programme based on the agreed approach and structure
- To advise, with supporting evidence, on ERP/Microsoft Dynamics 365- including methodologies, selection of partners etc.
- To lead the process of identifying, selecting and onboarding external partners
- Responsible for the management and delivery of the programme plan, working closely with the Project Manager at the technical solution provider to ensure effective planning and management of implementation.
This initial 12 Month contract will be Homebased with travel to the office based on the Hampshire / Dorset border. This is part of a 2-year programme and my client can offer a daily rate of between £950-£1060 per day and is OUTSIDE IR35. Start ASAP.
If you are an Business Change Programme Manager – Dynamics 365 Change Programme Manager – Dynamics 365 Business Change Manager – who has MS Dynamics 365 transformation linked to strategic business change experience then I would like to hear from you.