I am seeking a .NET Software Developer – .Net Programmer – .NET Full Stack Developer – .Net Software Engineer with the following skills and experience:
- Solid .Net experience including writing .NET code to provide real-time interfaces with web pages using websockets or SignalR.
- Familiarity with security principles and ability to apply these to frontend and backend code.
- Creative and able to make C++ functions from scratch to achieve defined objectives.
- Experience of using Github-based repositories for collaboration and version management; IIS and configuration to allow .NET APIs to function efficiently.
- Able to create SQL scripts to access SQL Server databases plus experience of accessing REST and SOAP APIs from .NET functions.
As a .NET Software Developer – .Net Programmer – .NET Full Stack Developer – .Net Software Engineer you will be developing .NET frontend pages and backend services – styled in conformance with best practice in my Client’s innovative Product Development Department. You will be joining a small and established development team within a well-established and flourishing IT Managed Service Provider (MSP). You will focus on creating new frontend applications and backend services for my client’s web-based products across multiple business environments. The work will involving Showcasing new code via code walkthroughs for peer review as well as supporting other team members integrating APIs with front-end systems. Duties will also include reviewing new and existing pages to ensure security is watertight and to demonstrate compliance with legislative requirements and industry best practice.
The role also calls for someone with excellent communications skills who enjoys working within a team environment but is also happy to work on solo projects. The .NET Software Developer – .Net Programmer – .NET Full Stack Developer – .Net Software Engineer will hybrid home/office working with at least one day a week in their offices based close to Maidstone, Kent. The starting salary is between £40,000 to £45,000 per annum depending on experience plus Company Benefits. If you have the experience required and seeking a career move them contact me with your CV for a swift response.